liz_martinez52

Curb Appeal Ideas

Liz Martinez
7 år sedan
Recently removed awnings and pressure washed.
Ideas please...
Add porch.... add plants
HELP!!

Kommentarer (7)

• suedonim75
    7 år sedan

If it's in the budget, I'd definitely add a porch. For starters, I'd replace the screen doors and the lights. I'd also paint the main front door and the trim. And yes, plants are a must.

• Liz Martinez
    Författare
    7 år sedan
    what color would you recommend for the front door and window trim
  • chloebud
    7 år sedan

Keep the window trim white. You have several options for a door color. I think a slate blue would be nice with your sliding and roof colors.

• PRO
    Minted Spaces
    7 år sedan

^ Love the idea of a slate blue door! If a porch is not in the budget then I would add bushes right by the front of the house and then where there is that walkway I would also add low growing flowers.

• Carol Singletary
    7 år sedan
    If you can afford it, adding a deck and pergola the width of the roof extension (the part that sticks out a little further than the rest) would be a great addition. Not super expensive (especially if you can DIY) but would add lots to the house.
  • Liz Martinez
    Författare
    7 år sedan
    what porch layout do you guys recommend?
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.