dawn_altman

Can you please tell me where I can purchase a wood pantry door like this one.

Dawn Altman
11 år sedan
It is beautiful. Thank you.
French elegant kitchen · Mer info

Kommentarer (10)

• PRO
    Annette Christian Design, LC
    11 år sedan
    Hi Dawn, I purchased this door at an antique salvage in Sunset, Louisiana. I am doing a project currently that I will be replacing several doors in this house with antique cypress doors. I am getting them in New Orleans at The Bank Antiques. Where are you located?
  • Dawn Altman
    Författare
    11 år sedan
    I'm located in the Dallas Area. Any suggestions a little closer to me?
  • PRO
    11 år sedan
    I am not familiar with your area. Check at antique salvage stores. I know that the bank has several doors like this. Seems to be a popular style here in the south. If you would like to send the measurements of the door, I will be at the bank in the next couple of weeks and I can see if they ship.
  • Dawn Altman
    Författare
    11 år sedan
    Thank you so much for the offer but I do not have the plan for my kitchen yet...still gathering ideas. If I have the measuements soon I will send them to you. Thank you again.
  • PRO
    11 år sedan
    You are welcome.
  • rnewhome2014
    10 år sedan
    What kind of finish is on the walls?
  • PRO
    10 år sedan
    The walls are hand plastered with Old Masters Shimmer Stone
  • PRO
    CAJUN CYPRESS AND HARDWOODS, INC
    9 år sedan

I can make it for you out of new or old cypress.

• Heather Corbin
    9 år sedan

I would LOVE doors like this but I am looking for 2 ft french doors in this style or even more rustic/antique looking!

• PRO
    9 år sedan

I purchase my doors from Bank Antiques in New Orleans.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.