lh220

Help with upholstering the wall in a bedroom

LCH Designs, LLC
7 år sedan

I want to upholster the wall in back of the bed in a master bedroom. The bed is between windows. Should I upholster around the windows or just stop at the windows and upholster in between them. Help!

Kommentarer (4)

• Architectural Notice
    7 år sedan

I would stop at the windows and upholster in between them.

I have never seen upholstering around windows and think it might look odd.

• PRO
    Lyons-Archer Kitchen and Interior Design
    7 år sedan

I would suggest you upholster between the windows and look at putting in some place button so that you simulate tufting. Also be sure your fabric meets safety requirements for flammability.

• User
    7 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 7 år sedan

You don't upholster the wall. You upholster a separate detachable headboard. Upholstering walls is very 1970 Vegas Elvis.

• PRO
    ArchiBusiness Marketing
    7 år sedan

I also have questions about upholstering a wall. I am using lattice on the sides for blind tacking (no visible staples to cover), but am not sure what to do about the top and bottom edges. My fabric is a large-scale pictorial print with one center seam joining two widths of fabric. How do I keep the fabric straight/level as I go across the wall?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.