lizberger7

Living Room Make-Over

Liz Berger
7 år sedan

HI there - We just moved into our new house. I would like a new couch and to reupholster the existing orange chair. I love the following which are all from Room and Board: rug, the gray chair, coffee table and small gray table.

Any ideas for couch color and new chair color? THANK YOU

Kommentarer (4)

• Casey Cat
    7 år sedan

That room is full of a lot of neutral tones and grays, so I would suggest a nice white for the chair, with medium brown to black wood legs, and a nice grey cotton couch.

Best of luck :)

• PRO
    Minted Spaces
    7 år sedan

I am a big fan of light neutrals for furniture because it brightens the room and you can add pops of color with accessories. I'd go with light grey/ivory for the couch and chair. If you're feeling bold you could do a pattern on the chair. You could have the main background color of the pattern be the same color as the couch (say light grey) and then whichever accent colors you like best.

• PRO
    Betty Wasserman Art & Interiors
    7 år sedan

Great pieces so far. Here are a few images of our designs that might help you choose a color for the sofa and the chair.

Hamptons Hideaway · Mer info

Hamptons Hideaway · Mer info

Modern Farmhouse · Mer info

Liz Berger thanked Betty Wasserman Art & Interiors
  • Liz Berger
    Författare
    7 år sedan

Thank you! We have two George Nelson fixtures!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.