rockbrookway

motorized shades

rockbrookway
11 år sedan
does anyone have any ideas or imput regarding motorized shades? what choices do they come in? do they hold up to daily use and are they very expensive? i am thinking of using them in my new bedroom (up and down everyday). thanks

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    Fenstermann LLC
    11 år sedan
    We supply motorized roller shades. They come in all types of colors and designs. There is a very cool system that we use that does not require hardwiring the shade. It costs about $300 per unit for the motor, and runs on D cell batteries. They work very well, and last for a long time.
  • rockbrookway
    Författare
    11 år sedan
    thanks, fenstermann. i am in massachusetts but do you have a website so i can check them out?
  • PRO
    Bob The Blind Guy
    11 år sedan
    Most common is battery operated but they can be hard wired. The battery operated run on AA batteries. There is a battery pack in or behind the headrail with up to 12 batteries per shades depending on the mfg. If you use them on a daily basic they should last about a year before changing the batteries. They come with a remote that runs on 2 AAA batteries. Some companies now offer a wall switch and a app so you can operate them via internet from anywhere. For the most part they work fine. Some of the problems are with the limits and if they have to be reprogrammed. The limits are what tells the shade when to stop automatically. So if your shade for some reason goes up half way and then won't budge, that means your limits got confused. Why this happens, don't know but what I do know is it's a pain in the ### to fix.
  • PRO
    Fenstermann LLC
    11 år sedan
    @rockbrookway Yes, our website is plissee.ca, there you will find different designs. If you send me an email with the ones you like, I can help you get them. We ship the blinds to anywhere in North America.
  • PRO
    A & M Designs
    11 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 11 år sedan
    What type of shade are you looking to use for your bedroom? different shades take different motors.Hunter Douglas and Somfy motors have 5 years warranty.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.