hzdeleted_27951084

Need design help with rugs

User
7 år sedan

I have a den that leads into a living room. Can I have a rug with a design in one room, then a rug with a completely different color, design and look in the other room? The rugs would be about 15 feet apart, but in 2 separate rooms. You can see one room from the other.

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    Doreen Chambers Interiors, Inc.
    7 år sedan

Hi! As you can see both rugs I'd recommend you at least stay in the same color family so that they relate to each other. As an example if you want to use blue, you could have one rug with an overall blue pattern and the other rug a similar blue but plain or textured. Hope this helps...

• Maureen
    7 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 7 år sedan

I would select the rugs based on the color that compliments the room, but have a connection either with color repetition or the style/pattern.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.