debbie_mcginn

Bi fold doors

debbie_mcginn
7 år sedan
Our builder is putting in viso bi folders, but another builder said these are not very good quality. Please may I have your views..

Thank you

Kommentarer (3)

• debbie_mcginn
    Författare
    7 år sedan
    In our open plan area, we have decided to lay kardean or amteco. Any tips on saving costs?
  • Claire
    7 år sedan

We are having karndean too. Amtico was more expensive. We had a few quote re karndean and they have all come out about the same. It isn't particularly cheap but worth it I hope!

• PRO
    Complete Group UK
    7 år sedan

Hi

There are many bi-folds on the market today and they all have very subtle differences, but from a quality point of view they are all very good having passed various stringent test procedures ...

Smarts 1000 series bi-folds have finger safe gaskets, a six point locking mechanism on the traffic door (with a lever/lever handle) and a meeting point of 132mm

They have been in production for many years so are tried and tested having been installed in thousands of homes.

If someone is telling you they are not very good, they are probably trying to get you to consider an alternative that they can supply ... but if you are still not convinced asked them to explain exactly what is wrong with them in their opinion and then speak to Smarts direct and an alternative builder/installer.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.