mansi_patel3420237

cost of this vaults?

Mansi Patel
7 år sedan
I am planning to have exactly the same jewelry vaults in my master bedroom closet so want to know the cost of this.
Jewelry Vaults · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    Wendy Scott Closet Design
    7 år sedan

That is complicated to answer. It depends on where you are located and what the closet company you are using charges. The inserts in the drawers and the tilt out hamper are available to the industry, but the necklace pads are custom made for us by a local vendor.

• Mansi Patel
    Författare
    7 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 7 år sedan

I was asking about necklace pad only ! Instead of drawers/ tilt out hamper we are having another small cabinet to keep our documents ! But above cabinet is exactly likes your and I wanted to have hooks in the doors to hang my necklace. I love your idea for pads. Btw I live in Bay Area.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.