gina_fulghum33

countertops

Gina Fulghum
7 år sedan
What are those countertops called? are they laminate?
RedHouse · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    Stone Countertop Design
    7 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 7 år sedan

I would say it looks like soapstone. A PA or PIA perhaps. But to me this looks like soapstone that has not been treated with mineral oil or wax. Treating them gives you the dark rich colors by expediting the oxidation of the stone. Or it may even have a honed finish to it.

• PRO
    Misiaszek Turpin pllc
    7 år sedan

The countertop is actually soapstone and it was provided by the same company that built the cabinets. The company is Jewett Farms + Co. They have some great info about soapstone on their website.

• j robin estrella
    förra året

I agree. they're untreated soapstone. it's a beautiful material. warm & silky to the touch, it's nonporous & has a informal quality to it. it's softer than granite or quartz, but scratches & nicks can be buffed or sanded out.

they're going into our kitchen remodel, tho ours are coming from Brazil. after living with soapstone in a San Francisco Edwardian rental,  I was in love.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.