What is your return policy?

terryslife
7 år sedan
Bentley 24 inch Counter Stool by Kosas Home · Mer info

Kommentarer (5)

• Houzz Shop
    7 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 7 år sedan

Hi there! Thanks for shopping on Houzz! Below is the return policy for this item. For future reference, you can find the return policy on any of our items listed under the Product Specifications on the right hand side of the product listing. I hope this helps!

If, for any reason, you're not satisfied with your purchase, we've outlined the following guidelines to help make your return a smooth and seamless experience:

• You may return your unused item in its original condition and original packaging within 30 days of receipt.
    • Please request a return by clicking on the "Return Item" button for your order on https://www.houzz.com/browseOrders
    • If your item was received damaged or there was some error on our part, you will not be responsible for return shipping costs.
    • We highly recommend that you insure all return shipments and use a trackable shipping method as refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged or lost during the return process.
    • Items are not returnable if shipped internationally.

Please note: this return policy does not apply to products that are marked as non-returnable.

• PRO
    Concept Staging & Design, Inc.
    7 år sedan

What is the weight limit?

• huttox4
    7 år sedan

What is the weight limit?

• Houzz Shop
    7 år sedan

Hello, thanks for your questions. The Bentley Counter Stool has a 250 pound weight limit. I hope that it will suit your needs!

• michelle fazio
    5 år sedan

Why is the counter stool $100 more than the same style bar stool?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.