houzzukpolls

POLL: What's your dream home?

HouzzUK Polls
7 år sedan
senast redigerad:7 år sedan

It's always fun and exciting toying with the idea of a dream home, since you're in control of every little decision. You can have a home exactly as you want it - whether it's big, small or somewhere in between.

What does your dream home look like? Who knows - someday, you might be living in it!

Kommentarer (21)

• PRO
    Dyson and Buesnel Architects
    7 år sedan

Penthouse living - with great views would be my favorite

• PRO
    London 101 Interiors & Architecture
    7 år sedan

Urban lifestyle in a City flat

• Stephen Edwards
    7 år sedan

I'm not a city dweller by nature, I tried it once and didn't last a year. I'd love something really remote with no neighbours; sadly when I had this a few years ago a full time job and horrendous commute meant it was unsustainable. Now I'm retired I can't find anything similar that I can afford. I have a reasonable compromise at the moment as the wide open spaces are just a short walk away, but I'd love not to have neighbours.

• PRO
    Pamela Langbridge Curtains and Upholstery
    7 år sedan

I have the cottage in the country so would love a houseboat as well

• PRO
    The Bulb Co
    7 år sedan

Loving the idea of having our own castle to live in but until the big lottery win happens thats probably just going to be a dream :-)

• Kittihawke
    7 år sedan
    Would love a country cottage but anywhere with a badly needed 3rd bedroom would do just now!!
  • moiraford
    7 år sedan
    Oooh love this game. For me, it would have to be a James Bond baddies lair from the old films. Obviously, hiding them in volcanos is preferred although I'm sure this would cost more?
    Mwhahhhhhhaaaa!!!
  • PRO
    absolute flowers and home
    7 år sedan

the perfect open space for a city lover

• rapacker54
    7 år sedan
    A little modern house, environmentally green, in the mountains hidden away, with access to hiking and maybe kayaking.
  • User
    7 år sedan
    Kicking your shoes off in a house with a lovely garden and privacy all round would be my dream.
  • johunt
    7 år sedan
    A modern house in the country
  • Rachel Riley
    7 år sedan

I always dreamed of living in a converted church. Something with massive stained glass windows, architecture and charm flying at you everywhere you look.

• User
    7 år sedan

Rachel, that's my dearest prayer!

• PRO
    RFD Kitchen Gallery
    7 år sedan

Suburban home all the way !!

• Dundrum 16
    7 år sedan
    A house on the Main Street in a pretty village, with all the amenities on my doorstep, the sea at my back door and views of the Mourne mountains and Murlough nature reserve from my garden
  • Gill Wardle
    7 år sedan
    It depends what stage in life you are at...my tiny Covent Garden flat was perfect pre- kids...then moved to suburbs/country...house with 7.5 acres..youngest now aged 19.. don't need a big garden.. dream of a city penthouse and a carefree lifestyle again! Don't wish for a mansion...even a beautifully refurbished place...very isolating.
  • PRO
    Declan Clabby & Associates
    7 år sedan

get away from it all retreat

• PRO
    Spiral Cellars
    7 år sedan

We'd love a modern house in the country with a lovely, big wine cellar... a retreat with our favourite wines sounds like a dream!

Spiral Wine Rooms · Mer info

• PRO
    Doyle & Whitley Ltd
    7 år sedan

Good place for kids to grow up

• PRO
    Groves-Raines Architects Ltd.
    7 år sedan

Great choice of photo for country mansion, the beautiful Arniston House!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.