emmelinewe

What is THE essential piece of garden furniture?

Emmeline Westin
7 år sedan

Personally I prefer a hammock, but since my balcony is tiny I'll have to say deck chair. Which piece of garden furniture could you not do without?

garden in the sun · Mer info

Kommentarer (17)

• embzop
    7 år sedan

Lutyens style garden bench. I can sit on it, share it, lie on it or just look at it and enjoy it's curves.

• ianthy
    7 år sedan

Sun umbrella

• PRO
    MAKEMEAVAILABLE Ltd
    7 år sedan

Seating.

• PRO
    Couch Potato Company
    7 år sedan

The Magis Spun chair is fun, and it works well as a statement piece in a garden: http://www.couchpotatocompany.com/products/spun-rotating-low-chair

• Lorraine Wilson-Brown
    7 år sedan

I love my old faithful bench.

• PRO
    Sky House Design Centre
    7 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 7 år sedan

Shading!

• sharonnormanton
    7 år sedan

Our gazebo, built for summer entertainment and cooling off on hot days, although up until yesterday, which was a real scorcher, we have only sheltered under it from the rain!!!

• connie minton
    7 år sedan
    Sofa!
  • PRO
  • mudsi
    7 år sedan

chairs!

• PRO
    OnePlan
    7 år sedan
    Depends on location and climate !
    Sun lounger or comfy rocker with fur throw !
    Sun shade or rain shelter !
    Drinks fridge or stove and kettle !
    Air con blaster or fire pit !
  • PRO
    Corido Teak Garden Furniture
    7 år sedan

Teak Lutyens Set!

Lutyens Set - Garden Furniture · Mer info

• Robert Jones
    7 år sedan
    The most essential piece of garden funiture??? The simple answer is.
    .. is a lawn, somewhere to lie read a book or simply relax. And if its slightly different, like say a chamomile lawn somewhere to get lost in your thoughts, dimply sublime.
  • River Phillips
    7 år sedan
    Seating!
  • PRO
    Primrose
    7 år sedan

We think the most essential piece of garden furniture has to be a sofa set. You can stretch out on it all to yourself, or squeeze the whole family on! They are also much comfier to lounge compared to metal garden sets.

• PRO
    Pearpod
    6 år sedan
    I would have to say a hanging willow pod.. it adds an element of play yet at the same time a place within which to relax. It can be nestled in anywhere as it isn't dependant on the surface of the ground and built to fit as few or as many people as you'd like. Have a look at my profile and website for more details! www.pearpod.co.uk :)
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.