roonrahn

How do you store your shoes?

Roon & Rahn
7 år sedan

We recently design this adjustable shoe rack since we couldn't find any real good solutions for the storage of shoes.

That's why we would like to see your current shoe storage solution, and hear if the Moodstand would fit in your home:)?

Moodstand – adjustable shoe rack · Mer info

Kommentarer (9)

• PRO
    Roon & Rahn
    Författare
    7 år sedan

Thanks:)! The idea is that you can store whatever size shoes you have + a nice display of your shoes that is still practical.

• acm
    7 år sedan

A bunch of nice pairs live in boxes on the shelf above the hanging rod in my closet. Another group, more casual, live on the old-fashioned wire kind of floor rack with upward-pointing holders -- uh, this kind of thing:

Then I have a plastic bin for sandals (stowed in the off-season and open in the summer). And my family shares a closed shoe-rack in the front hall for all the favorite sneakers and so forth. Half is kid shoes, and parents share the other half.

Baxton Studio Simms Modern Shoe Cabinet, White · Mer info
    I have this one, which replaced the cheap bins from Ikea (which do a decent job but have to be hung on the wall, which turned out to ba a paint for us). This thing holds a ton, but it's a bit big for right inside our door, so it's a little down the hall and serves as an entry table for outgoing stuff too.

• Judy Mishkin
    7 år sedan

i keep my special occasion shoes in the boxes they came in, with the photos facing forward so i know which are which. my 'wear regularly' shoes are in one of these.

which i like because i can keep my sweat pants and painting pants rolled in the bottom compartments.

only shoes downstairs by the door are a pair of flipflops for trips to the basement, and sneakers.

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    7 år sedan

I have a series of snap together frosted plastic boxes against a wall in my walkin closet and i bought extra boxes when i got them just in case . What I like about them is you can configure them to fit the space you want them for . I would not buy a wood one for my house and i would need many as i have many pairs

• Sparklesome
    7 år sedan
    That's a third of them. I haven't found a better solution...lol
  • Judy Mishkin
    7 år sedan

the better solution is own fewer shoes. i've never found anyone who owns 3 pairs having storage issues. ; )

• Bev
    7 år sedan

All of my shoes are in shoe boxes as well but I only have about a dozen pairs. My closet is wide enough for me to stack the boxes on the floor below my clothes in the closet. I rotate shoes for different seasons. Right now, all my sandals are on top and my fall and winter shoes are on the bottom.

• PRO
    Bespoke Fitted Furniture London | Avar Furniture
    7 år sedan

All depends, how much spare space you have for you shoes.

Few ideas we have also.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.