nade716

Faucet

Nade
7 år sedan
I absolutely love this kitchen. What a great job! Can you please tell me the make of the faucet used? It looks absolutely beautiful. Do you think this fixture would look good with a stainless steel sink?
Mediterranean Chateau - Herb basin · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Tuck-Bernstein Design, LLC
    7 år sedan

Hi there -

Sorry for the delayed reply. I am tending to a sick relative in the hospital so my time is not my own. As far as the faucet style goes, I will email my salesperson. It was purchased in Klaff's (Hartsdale NY).

Personally I would not do a copper faucet with a stainless steel sink. I think it's best if the finish is the same for the fixtures and the sink basin. However, I do believe this particular faucet comes in Polished Nickel and Chrome and either would look beautiful with your sink selection. Allow me a little time to email my sales rep and have him reply. Thank you.

• PRO
    7 år sedan
    Found the faucet style for you. It's Waterstone's Towson Gantry faucet with the articulated spout. It comes in many finishes. I think the satin nickel would suit your needs best.
  • trudywallace
    3 år sedan

Is this the antique copper finish or American bronze?

• PRO
    3 år sedan

Antique copper finish

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.