dorosar

Cupboard to the right of the stove

dorosar
7 år sedan
Can you please explain the cupboard floating above the bench top please?
From the pic, it's a bit neither here nor there. Is there a reason for not bringing it all the way to the bench or leaving it high enough to make the bench usable?
north fremantle kitchen · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    ecocabinets
    7 år sedan

hi dorosar. thanks for your enquiry. and it is a valid question. from my portfolio, you can see that this is a one off design solution, one that i have never suggested before or after. this one is designed specifically for this client and it is purely a visual solution. the space below is actually usable, but granted, only marginally. visually both the client and myself thought that this works best as it allows for a space below and still frames the fridge nicely. hope that helps :-)

cheers

philippe

dorosar thanked ecocabinets
  • dorosar
    Författare
    7 år sedan

Absolutely it helps Phillipe, so thanks for that. I'm all for design solutions that suit the person using the space :)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.