kstew77

need HELP with foyer design

kstew77
7 år sedan

Please help with ideas for my foyer. Wall color? Stair runner? Ideas? I like elegance and classic simplicity and want it to feel more inviting.

Kommentarer (10)

• kstew77
    Författare
    7 år sedan

Any suggestions for warming it up?

• PRO
    Amanda Kempisty for Ethan Allen of WNY
    7 år sedan

Adding a richer wall color will be more inviting. My suggestion would be an earthy tone, similar to this...

kstew77 thanked Amanda Kempisty for Ethan Allen of WNY
  • PRO
    Nandina Home & Design
    7 år sedan

The pictures below are some of our various designs. Take note of the artwork, lighting, lamp, and mirror.

Classic Inspired · Mer info

Beach House · Mer info

Woodside Model Home · Mer info

kstew77 thanked Nandina Home & Design
  • PRO
    Patrick A. Finn, Ltd
    7 år sedan

You really want your entry to show off your style that's in the rest of your home. If your looking to warm it up maybe choose a light gray/brown wall color.

Deer Park Kitchen Remodel - Modern Farmhouse · Mer info

kstew77 thanked Patrick A. Finn, Ltd
  • Darzy
    7 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 7 år sedan

I like your red table but the mirror is too large for it. A round mirror and round entry rug would look very nice. I'd get a rug with a touch of red in it as well. For the other wall with the small art, I propose two prints, hung vertically there, a bit larger than the art that is there now. I personally wouldn't do a stair rug runner so I wouldn't have to vacuum and shampoo the carpet. Plus, I like the simple and beautiful wood. Oh, a beautiful statement chandelier would really give you the elegance you want as well.

kstew77 thanked Darzy
  • Angel 18432
    7 år sedan

Agree with Darzy, stairs are lovely and putting a runner on it will only create work and matted carpet. Do you have another "sofa" type table you could put under the mirror, something a little heavier.

kstew77 thanked Angel 18432
  • Darzy
    7 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 7 år sedan

Chartwell Mirror · Mer info
    Murray Feiss Boulevard 5 Light Bronze Chandelier - F1888/5ORB · Mer info

kstew77 thanked Darzy
  • kstew77
    Författare
    7 år sedan

A & A Designs of Ethan Allen of WNY do you know what color that is?

• PRO
    kstew77 thanked Amanda Kempisty for Ethan Allen of WNY
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.