jeanzbeanz

Drawing software

Gina Anderson
7 år sedan

Can anyone recommend a good 3D drawing tool?

I just want to be able to draw up my floor plan, add boxes representing furniture, and then see it in 3D.

Kommentarer (13)

• PRO
    Create Perfect
    7 år sedan

Hi Gina,

I use Sketch Up Pro but the standard free Sketch Up Make is very easy to use and works well so I would really recommend it.

I offer very reasonably priced 3D packages if you decide you wanted something more detailed.

If you need any help or get stuck with it, please feel free to drop me a message.

All the best,

Gina

• Gina Anderson
    Författare
    7 år sedan

Thank you Gina, :) I will check that out!

• PRO
    User
    7 år sedan
  • katty smith
    7 år sedan

For what do you need it?

• Gina Anderson
    Författare
    7 år sedan

I want to draw up one small room and put boxes representing furniture (specifically, large cupboards) to help me visualise what it will look like

• Gina Anderson
    Författare
    7 år sedan

Floorplanner looks brilliant thank you :)

• PRO
    Blophome
    7 år sedan

I'd recommend Blophome. It's a simple software with a huge objects catalog, and gives you realistic photos.

Blophome · Mer info

• PRO
    User
    7 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 7 år sedan

Just been having a little play with the other tools above that I don't use. Such as Sketch up and Blophome. - Each to their own, I still prefer Floorplanner. You draw in 2d, any way round, can add any object in any size, then blow up in 3d and spin it to view it from different angles ( even in the free version ) ...........so for now, sticking with Floorplanner.

• PRO
    Anita Brown 3D Visualisation
    7 år sedan

And that's your right! Everyone has their personal preferences, I was simply adding my thoughts to the discussion, based on my professional experience and knowledge as a 3D Visualiser.

What I find with the less mainstream/lower profile CAD applications, is that they have much less integration potential and in the long run, have many more limitations, especially as you develop and evolve your CAD skills.

But hey, that's just my opinion! Do what works for you :)

• Gina Anderson
    Författare
    7 år sedan

Sketchup looks brilliant, wish I had the skills!

Floorplanner is very good, easy to use for novices like me.

Couldn't make head or tail of the Blophome website!! So can't say I'd recommend that!

• PRO
    Blophome
    7 år sedan

Gina, you can download Blophome Classic for Windows from this link:

http://www.blophome.com/donwload-blophome.html

or use the online version (it requires registration):

http://www.blophome.com/onlines/web/EN/1/

• cavgirl
    2 år sedan

Room Arranger. It’s on Windows, Mac and iOS, possibly Android too. It’ll allow you to mock up your room and see it in both 2 D and 3D. Free to use but pay for extra features. I’ve used it now to design three kitchens, my bedroom, and a bathroom. I’ve not gone wrong with it yet.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.