sonya3loves

Can silgranite sinks be painted or stained?

Sonya Black
7 år sedan
Someone gave me a black Pegasus silgranite sink. But our kitchen is neutral and burgandy. If it can be stained or painted that would be good. If not I can still live with it.
Portfolio · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    William Standen Co.
    7 år sedan
    It cannot be stained or painted. That would likely chip and void warranty.
  • Sonya Black
    Författare
    7 år sedan
    Kinda figured that. Didnt think anything would really stick to it.
  • Sonya Black
    Författare
    7 år sedan
    Here is one that was given to us. It had a Pegasus 2.0 label on it. I cleaned it up with baking soda and vinegar paste. Then oiled it with vegetable oil. Still looking good 2 days later. We're going to install this as soon as we finish our counters.
  • Sonya Black
    Författare
    7 år sedan
    Here is one that was given to us. It had a Pegasus 2.0 label on it. I cleaned it up with baking soda and vinegar paste. Then oiled it with vegetable oil. Still looking good 2 days later. We're going to install this as soon as we finish our counters.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.