536 Ansley Street · Mer info

Kommentarer (10)

• PRO
    Thrive Homes, LLC
    7 år sedan

Yes, they are cedar beams.

• Fredreica Speyer
    7 år sedan

Are the Cedar Beams stained, sealed or will they eventually turn gray? I love the rich brown with the white siding. Just beautiful!

• victoria Simpkins
    6 år sedan

what stain brand and color is this cedar?

• bonnierenae
    6 år sedan
    I would also like to know the stain used on the door and beams! This colour makes my heart light up!
  • Sarah Nauman
    5 år sedan
    Thrive Homes, LLC.... what a beautiful home! I live in WI and would love to know the stain color on the cedar, if you wouldn't mind sharing.
  • gtlindsay
    5 år sedan
    Did anyone get an answer to what color stain was used? I would also like to know.
  • Tawnya Hornsby
    3 år sedan

I would like to know the color of stain as well too please!

• sarahfelldown
    2 år sedan

Dang, I'd love to know the stain color and brand also. I'm having the hardest time finding the right color for mine.

• Houzz-ID: 975632927
    förra året

Did anyone ever give an answer to the wood stain outside. Really would like to know

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.