robin_bristow

What type of front door would you use to make a statement ?

Bristow Design
7 år sedan

The design of your front door sets the tone for the rest of the house. Big and bold always makes for a grand entrance statement. Pivot doors have become a popular design feature of contemporary homes but do you think they look better than a set of double doors?

Entrance · Mer info

Pivot doors look impressive - but are they practical?

Entrance hall · Mer info

Double doors make for a more formal entrance - but when do you ever open both sets of doors?

A Pivot Door - contemporary and stylish.
Double Entrance Doors - classy and elegant.

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Todd C Pearce & Co.
    7 år sedan

Bigger doors are perfect as a statement but also to move large furniture in; Pivot doors look fantastic but watch out for kids arms getting caught in the gap; once they start closing hard to stop at the short end!

Bristow Design thanked Todd C Pearce & Co.
  • robandlyn
    7 år sedan

Pivot doors make a statement, but are impractical and can be downright dangerous with small children!

Bristow Design thanked robandlyn
  • Gioenne Rapisarda
    7 år sedan

I love a good pivot door, always amaze me.

Bristow Design thanked Gioenne Rapisarda
  • siriuskey
    7 år sedan

These are our double front doors, they look good and are very practical

Bristow Design thanked siriuskey
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.