samantha_hohpatel

paint color

Hi there, I love the bluish gray walls from this project. What paint color is this? TIA!
Upper West Side · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    David Charles Klein Design
    7 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 7 år sedan

Hi Samantha:

Thanks for the question. I loved the wall colors in this project too, especially the medium grey color I believe you are referring to. There are 3 shades of grey used on the walls: the lightest color is Sidewalk Grey, the medium (above the sofa) is Delray Grey and there was a third darker shade (not pictured) Stormy Sky. All available at Benjamin Moore, my go to resource for high quality paint. I like their regal brand: a little more expensive but produces a beautiful result.

Here are a couple more shots of the project utilizing the same colors.

Hope this helps.

Best,

David

• Samantha Hoh Patel
    Författare
    7 år sedan

Wow, thanks David! I didn't realize there are 3 shades, but love the overall impact. Thanks again for the detailed response!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.