klmbuildersinc

Two-tiered leveled island or a single level island?

What is your preference...a two-tiered leveled island or a single level island?

Two-Tiered Island(s)

Single Level

Two-tiered
Single level

Kommentarer (10)

• PRO
    Gerety Building and Restoration
    7 år sedan

I prefer single level, but I suppose it can depend on the layout.

KLM Builders & Remodeling thanked Gerety Building and Restoration
  • PRO
    Decorating Den Interiors - Gabriela Suarez
    7 år sedan

single level every time!

• PRO
    lickity split
    7 år sedan
    What's next
    KLM Builders & Remodeling thanked lickity split
  • User
    7 år sedan
    Single level is better for party spreads but 2 level is better for hiding your messes. Depends on your lifestyle. We went single level. I attached pics from our current "never gonna end" kitchen Reno.
    KLM Builders & Remodeling thanked User
  • PRO
    Mega Builders
    7 år sedan

I think single level is more aesthetically pleasing

KLM Builders & Remodeling thanked Mega Builders
  • PRO
    KLM Builders & Remodeling
    Författare
    7 år sedan

Love the feedback. Keep it coming houzz.com users! :)

• derk5
    7 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 7 år sedan

Depends on the size of the island and the layout of the kitchen and adjoining rooms. As Princess Leia stated above, single level is better for party spreads but two-tiered is better for hiding messes.

KLM Builders & Remodeling thanked derk5
  • wantsideas
    7 år sedan

Single level in a small/modest size kitchen to make it appear larger. Two tired is great at hiding all the stuff you don't want to see. I'm okay with cleaning every time I use the kitchen but it really comes down to what you want to see and how your family uses the kitchen and if it is open concept or not. As you are a builder, can you wait and see what client/owner prefers?

KLM Builders & Remodeling thanked wantsideas
  • PRO
    KLM Builders & Remodeling
    Författare
    7 år sedan

@wantsideas -Yes, we always ask the client their preference. We are just taking a poll to see what the most preferred is from a general stance. We always listen to the request of our clients. We make suggestions, but ultimately it is the choice of the client. :)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.