Trina Edwards
7 år sedan
Are they decorative?
RiverHill Kitchen Remodel · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Helene's Luxury Kitchens
    7 år sedan

The cabinet in the backsplash area to the left of the range is shallow and for spices while the cabinet on the right side clearly protrudes into the pantry behind to allow deeper space for small appliances, such as Vita Mix Blender, large mixer, etc.. The small horizontal shelf underneath the two doors is on heavy duty guides so that it pulls out for use. Each side gives great incognito and functional storage!

• Houzz-ID: 131230266
    2 år sedan

Thank you for sharing this information! Do you have a picture of the heavy duty guides when they are pulled out? Our wall is only 4-5inches thick and we are wondering what this would look like in our walls on both sides of the range and below our upper cabinets. I know it’s been a few years, so I’m hoping you respond. Thank you!

• Houzz-ID: 131230266
    2 år sedan

Also, would you kindly share the brand name and color of the white oyster tiles and the grout brand and color? Thank you!!

• PRO
    Helene's Luxury Kitchens
    2 år sedan

I do not know the tile details as I did not provide them and guides were provided by my cabinet supplier so do not have exact brand information. Good luck with your project.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.