lindsey_gillham

Cabinet pulls that match Delta Champagne Bronze?

Lindsey Gillham
7 år sedan

We are using Delta's Trinisic line in the champagne bronze finish for the shower head/handle, sink faucet and towel bars/toilet paper holder.

Question 1: We are trying to find cabinet bar pulls that match the champagne bronze tone.Here is the link to the Delta Trinsic line (note: we are using champagne bronze finish!): https://www.deltafaucet.com/bathroom/collections/trinsic-bathroom-collection

Question 2: I'm also wondering if I should do round bar pulls or square bar pulls (or something else). I don't want the round bar pulls to not match the Trinsic faucet and accents perfectly so I am stuck on what I should do.

We want something contemporary. The bathroom looks like this: Modern shiplap walls painted white (Chantilly Lace/semi-gloss), the shower is a standup shower with white subway tile walls and dark gray grout. The floors are noir honeycomb tiles. Vanity top is white/gray quartz and vanity is shaker and painted white (Chantilly lace/gloss). So it's a pretty clean and contemporary space.

Any ideas??

Kommentarer (58)

• Ember Boyd
    6 år sedan

I have the same question too!

• glenda
    6 år sedan

Which handles did you find at Lowes?

• jessi6263
    6 år sedan
    Sounds lovely please share pics! I'm going to install Atlas hardware Sutton place pulls in champagne bronze on white shaker kitchen .
  • jessi6263
    6 år sedan
    Here it is !
  • User
    6 år sedan

the sutton place seems shallow. does anyone have them on sub-zero refrigerator pulls? Is there enough room to quickly grab?

• lylarowen
    6 år sedan
    I used these Atlas champagne appliance pulls on my sub zero to match my Delta faucet. They are great and are not shallow.
  • nomad936
    6 år sedan
    Richelieu sells "champagne bronze" edge pulls. look amazing with our Delta faucet, and matches out wallnut cabinetry. called directly and got delivery 2 days later. highly recommend. only 7-8 CAD
  • suezagula
    6 år sedan

so sorry. Was out of commision for a while. Te pulls I got from Lowes are Brainerd P32529-CZ-CP

• queeni1951
    6 år sedan

Jessi6263,

Will you share pics of your kitchen with hardware?

Thank you.

• jarbatz
    6 år sedan

What light fixture and mirror did you go with using the champagne bronze hardware? Having a hard time coordinating the rest of the bathroom with this finish, but love the faucet!

• glenda
    6 år sedan

It is a bronzie gold four light light fixture that I got at Cartwright Lighting. I will try to take a photo of it and send it to you.

i

• mands5483
    6 år sedan

Also need ideas on a vanity light matching delta champagne bronze, thanks all

• nomad936
    6 år sedan
    couldn't find a light in that color. Ended up spray painting an old cheap light, Champagne Bronze, from Home Depot
  • mands5483
    6 år sedan

Great idea!

• gretchen4734
    6 år sedan
    Light fixtures match delta champagne
  • jessi6263
    6 år sedan
    @queeni1951 I ended up using brass instead of champagne
  • Janna
    6 år sedan

How do the two look together? I am considering doing the same

• PRO
    JBB
    5 år sedan
    What color and brand of spray paint did you use? I want to spray some pipe to match
  • nomad936
    5 år sedan
    see pic
  • Mandeep Grewal
    5 år sedan

I had a lot of challenges matching my faucet to champagne bronze pulls in Toronto, specifically in the lengths I needed 10" 18". JRD supply inc. carries a satin brass finish from Emtek that is a perfect match.

• Courtney Ramirez
    5 år sedan

A little late to the party but would anyone be so kind as to post a picture of their Delta Trinsic faucet in champagne bronze finish? Just got ours in the mail from build.com and it seems much more bronze-y than I recall from one I saw at a designer’s office previously. I’m wondering if my memory isn’t serving me correctly or if the color on this one is a little off (more bronze than champagne).

Ignore the random bar pulls in the top left. I bought the one on the top to match the faucet of my memory (the bottom, more gold one was provided by my designer). Now, the one I thought would match - Amerock Champagne Gold - doesn’t really match at all.

• Rebecca Dingwell
    5 år sedan

That looks more brassy than the one I saw in the showroom last week but it could be the lighting? I'd love to see the Delta sink faucets in other pictures as well!

• Courtney Ramirez
    5 år sedan
    @rebecca dingwell agreed! I wish it was the lighting but no it was definitely brassy. I ordered another one from Amazon to see if there's a difference. I'll compare and post the pic.
  • Courtney Ramirez
    5 år sedan
    Verdict is in... the first Delta faucet we purchased is definitely a color defect. Not only is it more brown/brassy then the second one but it also seems to retain oil and fingerprint stains more. They same prints seem to fade completely from the gold-colored one. I've read reviews of people complaining about how easy it stains so I wonder if this is a reoccurring issue. This may also explain why some people's pictures look completely different: possibly lighting, possibly different colors. It's still hard to tell from these pic but some eyes will see it. :-)
  • Courtney Ramirez
    5 år sedan
    Also for those looking for matching hardware... if you get the actual champagne colored faucet Amerock Champagne Gold fixtures will match well.
  • Rebecca Dingwell
    5 år sedan

Did you order your second faucet from build as well or somewhere different? Looking into placing an order with them soon here and wanted to make sure we'd get a good product!

• Courtney Ramirez
    5 år sedan
    Sorry for the delay Rebecca. I ordered the second faucet from Amazon. And agree on the brainerd champagne bronze cabinet pulls. They match perfectly but are very difficult to find in larger/longer styles. Liberty brand pulls are from the same manufacturer and also come in the same bar style in the same shade of champagne bronze as the Brainerd brand. We ordered them from Home Depot online in 5" and 7".
  • muddy04
    5 år sedan

gretchen4734 where did you find your light fixtures?

• angievb75
    5 år sedan

I'm wondering about finding matching light fixtures too...? Details, please. :)

For those above, our Delta Trinsic champagne bronze was NOT brassy. Definitely the more muted color when you look at the photo of the two colors together. We've also like matching with Brizo's luxe gold shower fixtures. VERY similar. We've been trying to match our already-installed cabinet pulls of warm brass in Atlas' Bradbury collection. I've found brass extremely difficult to match! Probably should have stuck with nickel, but I'm so tired of nickel....Keep the ideas coming, everyone!

• Melike Tabet
    5 år sedan
    @gretchen4734 where did you find your light fixtures?
  • Jazheel Felix
    5 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 5 år sedan

Emtek 86484 Alexander pull goes great with that champagne bronze faucet. I used it for one of my projects & kitchen came out fabulous!

Great quality and variety of sizes.

• PRO
    Renov8or
    5 år sedan

Here's mine alongside a drinking faucet that I painted Rust-oleum Satin Bronze. Click HERE to see how I did it.

• angievb75
    5 år sedan
    Ok, y’all. I’m just now finally stopping to show photos. We used Delta Trinsic for the sink faucet, shower head, and towel racks—all in champagne bronze. Atlas Bradbury cabinet pulls. The tub faucet and handles were Brizo in Luxe Gold and they matched closely enough to be mounted so closely together. We went with Brizo because they had a metal tub faucet and Delta’s was PLASTIC. The lights were Capital Lighting
    Capital Lighting 121121AD-426 in Aged Brass.
    Brass/bronze has been a matching nightmare, but we are so happy to have something other than silver/nickel in our house! We used these in our kids’ bathroom, but hopefully the colors carry over for kitchens too....?
  • angiemarco
    4 år sedan

Hi Lindsey! Your bathroom sounds a lot like ours, which is nearing completion. Will you post a picture? And did you end up with round or square pulls? This is my dilemma so I'm very curious.

• crocokat
    4 år sedan

angievb75 can you share what delta shower head that is and whether you like it? Thank you!

• Shay
    4 år sedan

This comment is more for Courtney Ramirez, or anyone who has had experience with the “champagne gold” delta faucet.

I came across this post looking for cabinet pulls that would match my Delta faucet. I came home late last night and opened my Delta faucet box, it immediately did not look like the color I seen in the showroom. I thought, maybe it’s my kitchen lighting making it more bronze looking and decided to wait until the morning to see it in natural light... No, it still looks more brown than brass/champagne and has weird oil/fingerprint marks on it. Even my husband was like, that doesn’t look like what I remember. So when I came across this post (looking for cabinet pulls) and saw Courtney’s post about the color difference, I looked closer. When I pulled the plastic of the end of the faucet (pull down spray nozzle) it is a different color than the rest of the faucet. More brass/champagne colored. I thought I was being very knit picky or crazy, which at this point in my remodel,!wouldn’t surprise me but no! I think it is a different color.

Has anyone experienced this?

• Joanne Coratti
    3 år sedan

I just received my Delta champagne kitchen faucet in champagne and am so disappointed. It doesn’t look nearly as gold as in the photos that I saw online. I thought I had received the wrong item. Depending on the lighting, it hardly looks gold at all.

• Shay
    3 år sedan

I ended up returning the Delta and got the Brizo luxe gold faucet, I love it! It was more expensive but IMO totally worth it.

• liebhaberjm
    3 år sedan

@angievb75 I really like your cabinets, where did you get them, what is the brand and style.

• E A
    3 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 3 år sedan

I just ordered Liberty brand from D Lawless hardware online in champagne bronze and they are awesome! Match Delta perfectly. Very good price and great quality. This post has been super helpful!

• susan shannon
    3 år sedan

I am installing a champagne bronze pot filler by delta, it will be between my stainless microwave and stainless wall oven. I have drawers in westhighland white on either side. I want to put cups on them but may end up with a pull, do you think I can go with the champagne bronze pulls next to the stainless?

• JJ Dwight
    2 år sedan

Hopefully this will help those looking.
    I tried a LOT of hardware, including the Liberty hardware from Home Depot but sorry, Liberty hardware was NOT the perfect match. It was close but slightly more yellow than the Delta.

I found the hardwares from forgehardwarestudio to be the exact match.

https://www.forgehardwarestudio.com/collections/champagne-bronze

My knobs are below.

• Houzz-ID: 359548343
    2 år sedan

Richelieu, Emtek, Liberty, and Amerock all sell a version of this finish! Also recently stumbled upon some curtain rods on Amazon that are a dead ringer for this finish (shown here next to my Amerock towel bar): MODE premium metal curtain rods.

• PRO
    zpd+a and roomTEN design
    2 år sedan

Howdy y'all. Dealing with this question currently. FYI Brizo and Delta are the same company; Delta Champagne Bronze is the same finish as Brizo Luxe Brushed Gold. Liberty hardware is a sister company, to Brizo/Delta, as is Brainerd, and Franklin Brass; their champagne bronze is also supposed to be a dead match.

It's important to understand that every single plating/finishing run will result in minor differences between finishes, so you may get coordinated finishes that do not actually match. humidity, temperature, etc can all create miniscule differences and depending on other conditions that may add up to big differences between finishes.

Current supply chain issues are just exacerbating the problem.

Good luck!

• J T
    förra året

Hi HU-359548343, in your bath pic, is the Amerock towel rod "Golden Champagne" or "Champagne Bronze"? I'm assuming "Champagne Bronze"....since that's the topic. When I saw them online, I thought that yours might be "Golden Champagne".

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Amerock+towel+bar+champagne&crid=1H8YOB48ROXPZ&sprefix=amerock+towel+bar+champagne%2Caps%2C66&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

• Lucy Bowen
    förra året

Hi

HU-359548343 I would also like to know which color Amerock was used in your photo. Golden Champagne or Champagne Bronze? Your answer could really help me. Thank you.

• jwrj265
    förra året

Has anyone matched Delta Champagne Bronze with Berenson Champagne pulls (berensonhardware.com/itemdetail/9026-40CZ-P) and/or CR Laurence brushed bronze frameless shower handle/hinges (https://www.crlaurence.com/All-Products/Shower-Hardware/Pull-Handles%2C-Towel-Bars%2C-Knobs%2C-%26-Grab-Bars/Pull-Handles/Ladder-Pull-Handles/CRL-Brushed-Bronze-6%22-Ladder-Style-Back-to-Back-Pull-Handle/p/LP6X6BBRZ)? Also wondering if anyone has an opinion on the closest Shluter finish -- we need to select a Shluter drain for a shower that will have a Delta Champagne Bronze faucet -- the installer is recommending Rose Gold as the best match, but I'm not convinced. Thank you!

• Jess
    förra året

I just completed my ensuite bathroom renovation. I also have Delta Trinsic Champagne Bronze fixtures mixed with Brizo Luxe Gold accessories. My lighting is Capital Lighting in “Aged Brass”. My handles and pulls are the Bradbury Atlas Homewares knobs and Oskar pulls brand in Warm Brass. It all goes well nicely. In brighter light and if you look closely the Warm Brass is a touch more gold than the Delta and Brizo components, however it is barely discernible to the naked eye.

I have a Brizo Luxe Gold Kitchen Faucet and used the same knobs mixed with the Bradbury pulls and it is STUNNING. Highly recommend this pairing.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.