zubero23

Love the coffee table

zubero23
7 år sedan
I love the furniture in this picture in particular the coffee table. Could you tell me who sells this table. As i would love to replicate this look in my Metricon house.
Display Home: Bordeaux 56 · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• bigreader
    7 år sedan
    It's not my photo but I'd try Max Sparrow, La Maison and Coco Republic. Provincial Home Living has some similar to the coffee table washed wood pieces.
  • PRO
    Metricon
    7 år sedan

Hi zubero23. Thanks for your enquiry. The furniture used in our display homes has been supplied by Guests Furniture who are a wholesaler and unfortunately do not sell directly to the public. We hope that you have found plenty of inspiration from this stunning living room. Kindest regards.

• James Holmshaw
    6 år sedan

Hi, I love the wall colour, is it classed as white or cream. Do you have the paint color please. The Metricon Bordeaux looks stunning

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.