bkjh

Can you tell me the wood and stain of the flooring?

bkjh
7 år sedan
Manufacturer, stain, wood
2016 Artisan Home Tour · Mer info

Kommentarer (25)

• Tara Birdsall
    7 år sedan

Has anyone figured out the exact flooring here? Thanks!

• kariryan1
    7 år sedan

Not yet. but it does look a bit like brushed white oak...maybe a stain is added. I can't tell. But love it!!!!

• Noush Nick
    7 år sedan

Hello Bertoli,

Hope you are doing well. Do you have more pictures of the Kitchen to share with me? I love everything about this space. Well done.

• PRO
    Erin Olson Ensign Investments, SLC
    7 år sedan

I would love to see more of this home as well. Thanks!

• Brandyn Randolph
    7 år sedan

ME TOO!!

• Mila Williams
    7 år sedan

At Lowes I saw oak wood floor called caramel looks just like this stain , online it doesn't look exactly, it's under medium color it runs about $6 per sq. ft. I love this color!

• harooneous
    7 år sedan

looks like Hallmark Ventura Sandal Oak flooring

• mariefrancem
    7 år sedan
    I want to see more of this wonderful home! Love the L-shape floor plan : just about to build!!!
  • Jennifer Jusselin
    7 år sedan
    This floor is made by US Floors, it is Coretec, a luxury vinyl tile. An awesome product.
  • PRO
    Oak & Broad
    7 år sedan

Which product number?

• Sally Mann
    7 år sedan

Yes, love this floor too. Would love to know the product number as well.

• PRO
    Housing First Minnesota
    7 år sedan

This home was done by Great Neighborhood Homes. You can contact them here on Houzz to find out more about the flooring. Thanks!

• destinj
    7 år sedan
    Check out the floors from Authentic Reclaimed Floors in Locust Grove, Georgia. They manufacture new and reclaimed hardwood, as well as engineered flooring. Their products are stunning and their inventory of old factory sub floors as well as massive beams is extraordinary. We chose 8" white oak with their "Smokey Notes" stain for our modern farmhouse. It is variegated with grays, whites and natural tones and is distressed.
  • mormorkaren
    6 år sedan

Who makes these windows, please?

• PRO
    Housing First Minnesota
    6 år sedan

Hello Mormorkaren, Please contact the builder of this home, Great Neighborhood Homes, here on Houzz to learn more about the windows. Thanks!

• PRO
    Klb Designs
    6 år sedan
    This is a Kentwood engineered Brushed American Walnut Carmanah from Wild Thing series.
  • PRO
    Groysman Construction
    6 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 6 år sedan

Very nice design. What can you say about this project? Maybe you could advise me how to improve the design of this kitchen?

White and Gray · Mer info

• PRO
    Housing First Minnesota
    6 år sedan

Hi Groysman Construction, This home was done by Great Neighborhood Homes. You can contact them here on Houzz to learn more about their design process or if you have any questions. Thanks!

• Indigo2017 Blue
    6 år sedan

can you pls share where the rug is from?

• PRO
    Housing First Minnesota
    6 år sedan

Hello Indigo2017 Blue, This home was done by Great Neighborhood Homes. You can contact them here on Houzz to learn more about the rug. Thanks

• teni green
    5 år sedan

I love the flooring! What is this product's name and where can I find it? Thank you!!

• PRO
    Housing First Minnesota
    5 år sedan

Hi Teni, We recommend reaching out to the builder of this home, Great Neighborhood Homes, to find out more details. They can be found on Houzz, here. Thank you!

• Karen McCullough
    3 år sedan

Viking flooring makes a similar floor with color called “grey cliffs”

• mamabares
    2 år sedan

Why doesn’t the designer reach out and respond to questions about flooring etc?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.