laura_platt

Counter top

LPE Designs
7 år sedan
How was this counter top seamed with the column? I'm getting new counters and will have a similar situation but have no idea how they can seam. I don't a bunch of small seams. Thanks
Special K Kitchen, Harpenden · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Fine Fitted Interiors
    7 år sedan

Hi Fox Architects, thank you for your interest in our work. This counter top is made from the Du Pont product "Corian" - one of its characteristics is the ability to join it and then fill the joints and polish so they are invisible, which makes it ideal for this application. You could attempt the same in a composite or granite and the result would depend on the particular material structure and skill & patience of the stonemason. We always have a test sample made in advance to appreciate the success of disguising the joint in a particular material. Good luck with your project!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.