sarah_bp

Bay window blinds

Sarah Bp
7 år sedan
Our bay window seems to be a bit different at the top from the norm. I'm struggling to see how individual roller or venetian blinds could be attached as the side panes don't have a continuous top (hope the picture makes more sense!). Any ideas?

Kommentarer (9)

• Elle Wan
    7 år sedan
    I had conservatory fitted blinds in my bay windows and they look really good. I didn't have much room at the top to put shutters so decided on the fitted blinds
  • Sarah Bp
    Författare
    7 år sedan
    Do you mean like wooden shutters? I do love the look of them but I had them in my old house and found they blocked too much light for me and are pricey!
  • Elle Wan
    7 år sedan
    I had fitted blinds not wooden shutters put in. However if you are worried about blocking light the fitted blinds have small slats so may not be right for you. Google fitted blinds
  • PRO
    Robert Way - One of the Great British Designers
    7 år sedan

Have you thought of looking at bottom up blinds?

http://www.bottomupblinds.co.uk/

• PRO
    Baileys Blinds Ltd
    7 år sedan

Hi Sarah, you might be able to go with a Perfect Fit or Intu blind that fits into the frame of the window rather than the recess. These come as venetian, roller and pleated blinds so you have control and fabric choice.

• dannyandalfie
    7 år sedan
    Hi it looks like you have water damage above the window so when repairing it you should try to recess the blinds or shutter frame into it.
  • Kate Kleinman
    7 år sedan
    How about putting frosting film on the bottom half or top section? You don't look like you are too overlooked.
  • PRO
    Appeal Home Shading
    7 år sedan

Frame fit blinds are
    perfect for difficult or obscurely-shaped windows, and a pleated or venetian
    finish would work brilliantly for your room, allowing you to regulate the
    amount of light that comes in. Alternatively window
    shutters might provide the solution – combining a stylish look with adjustable
    light control and privacy.

To achieve an outcome
    that works best for you, it’s worth considering a free, no-obligation design
    consultation with an expert member of our design team.

For more information
    you can visit: www.appealshading.com

Hope this helps!

Appeal Home Shading

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.