I love the cabinetry. Is this custom?

emcnear
7 år sedan
Master Bathroom and Laundry Closet in 19026 · Mer info

Kommentarer (7)

• PRO
    Grande Decor
    7 år sedan

Thank you! It is semi-custom by Kemper Choice Cabients.

• PRO
    Grande Decor
    6 år sedan

Thank you Farmhouse Inspired! With Kemper Echo, we have completed 1 kitchen using that line and it was about 4 years ago. The quality was "better" on the good, better, best scale. We recommend upgrading the cabinet construction as much as possible, if that makes sense? For example, go to plywood ends, add the soft close to doors and drawers, etc.

• Kristin Craftsman Farmhouse
    6 år sedan

Would you also recommend Blum hinges and slides if going with the Choice? Are these types of slides and hinges an add on/upgrade or do they auto come with the standard soft close drawers/doors? New construction and first time at all of this :) Thank you!!

• PRO
    Grande Decor
    6 år sedan

The standard hardware supplier for Kemper is Blum. I would consult your designer or whomever you are purchasing the cabinetry from whether or not the soft close is an upgrade. But either way, I recommend getting soft close....it is awesome! Good luck with your project!

• Kristin Craftsman Farmhouse
    6 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 6 år sedan

For our new build, we have decided to go with Kemper Choice - ply sides, soft close, dovetail and full extension :)

• PRO
    Grande Decor
    6 år sedan

Great choice!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.