mfresh

Should window treatments blend or contrast?

mfresh
7 år sedan
We need window treatments in our dining and living rooms. Our style is modern and we have a few bursts of color on an otherwise monochromatic palette. The question is should the Roman shades blend or contrast? We can't decide. Please help!

Kommentarer (3)

• Maureen
    7 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 7 år sedan

Maybe a good compromise is to work with the grey in your couch vs the wall color...brings in some color but won't overwhelm as a bold would. A linen fabric would be really nice as well.

• tgb1
    7 år sedan

Such a lovely space! I would prefer to see them blend with the wall color or lighter.

• PRO
    Decorating Den Interiors - Gabriela Suarez
    7 år sedan

Hi! Its a great space and I can tell you have great taste, I love some of the furniture and accents you already have. For the window treatments I would definitely go for contrast! If you blend your walls will be out of balance, I would go for a solid medium gray or large repeat pattern (so it doesn't feel busy). Happy decorating!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.