bayandbox

Artificial plants and flowers

Bay and Box
7 år sedan

What do you think about artificial plants and flowers? Useful in the winter months?

Yes, I like them
No, I still prefer real plants and flowers

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    GreenBird
    7 år sedan

No ! Sorry, its a big no from us.. real planting is the only way...there's planting for every possible environment so why would u choose artificial?

• PRO
    GreenBird
    7 år sedan

Then you mean artificial turf & not flowers?

• minnie101
    7 år sedan

I use artificial flowers and stems indoors. They seemed quite eye wateringly expensive but everybody comments on them and tbh you make your money back very quickly if you were to buy the same quantity in fresh. That's not to say I don't have fresh flowers though but they're a lot more limited! I've only tried faux plants once, I had buxus in really large pots outside my front door earlier this year. Anyway due to the pot size I didn't put them in soil so we lost one in a storm after a few months...

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.