jl_dugan

Area rug

Jen
7 år sedan
Need help with rug ideas for this high traffic room.

Kommentarer (9)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    7 år sedan

I would just do a large sisal rug trimmed with the teal

• threers
    7 år sedan

Everything in your room is a solid color. Consider a patterned rug, a plaid, an Oriental, or geometric print. This will bring some variety into your room and patterned rugs hide a lot. Your kitchen walls look olive green on my monitor and you have the pretty teal pillows...those are good colors to start your search.

• havingfun
    7 år sedan

and is that a brown couch? i think you need to merge the 3 colors in at least one spot.

• PRO
    ReStyle Home Staging, LLC
    7 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 7 år sedan

This jute rug is VERY soft and holds up well to wear and tear. I have one that I use in the homes that I stage, so it gets stepped on over and over by realtors and buyers touring the homes and still looks and feels beautiful!

The pattern in that beautiful ottoman will really stand out with a solid color rug and then you can always play with pattern in your throw pillows as you've already done.

http://www.potterybarn.com/products/heathered-chenille-jute-rug-natural/?cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH%7C%7CNoFacet--NoFacet--NoMerchRules&pkey=e%7Cheathered+chenille+rug%7C3%7Cbest%7C0%7C1%7C24%7C%7C1&source=ir&utm_source=ir&cm_cat=rewardStyle&cm_ven=AfShopPromo&bnrid=3317500&cm_ite=Std&cm_pla=IR&irgwc=1

• havingfun
    7 år sedan

Calla Mosaic Rugs | Pier 1 Imports · Mer info

Oriental Weavers Sedona 6371C Indoor Area Rug - Area Rugs at Hayneedle · Mer info

Trans Ocean Imports · Liora Manne - Amalfi · Square in Square · Ocean (1966-04) · Mer info

Rugs USA - Area Rugs in many styles including Contemporary, Braided, Outdoor and · Mer info

• connie912
    7 år sedan
    Would you consider painting above the fireplace white to match the trim? I am referring to the interior area between trim. Walls should stay the nice gray.
    Think it may make it easier to decorate with art work.
  • connie912
    7 år sedan
    Kathy, so sorry for your disappointment. Whatever it takes, make it right or you will always feel that you didn't get your money's worth.
  • connie912
    7 år sedan
    So sorry for you disappointment. Do whatever is necessary to make it right.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.