webuser_23860

Update credenza. Help a rookie out!

Help! My husband got me this bar credenza from a thrift store from the 70s to update but I don't know what color to choose or materials to go for. It would be my first DIY and would like it to match with our living room in the river house. Here are some pictures and a credenza in silver I love so you know my over the top style.

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    David Charles Klein Design
    7 år sedan

Painting and/or refinishing wood furniture can be difficult and time consuming. If you have experience (which it seems you might) that will give you a major head start. You can buy metallic paint for walls so perhaps it will translate to wood as well. It is on the expensive side, upwards of $150 per gallon. You can purchase at Benjamin Moore. The brand is Modern Masters and their website is: modern masters.com.

Hope this helps and make sure to post the results!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.