gioenne_rapisarda

Wallpaper images: yay or nay?

I'm intruiged to know everyone's thoughts on wallpaper with images - not so much patterns, rather, setting whole scenes or landscapes - like these:

The South Hampstead Apartment · Mer info

Vintage Chic · Mer info

9 Links Way · Mer info

Do these delight you, or incite a cringe?

Yay
Nay
Other - tell us below!

Kommentarer (9)

• PRO
    WA WALLPAPER
    7 år sedan

One can express their thoughts and ideas using wallpaper much more than bland paints and the final outcome can be a thing of beauty such as in the pictures posted. The internet, especially Pinterest, is full of images that will blow you away and there are innumerable sites that supply the many variations available. at reasonable cost.

• evanandleanne
    7 år sedan

why not? something you can customise as you wish - and change later. A bit of fun.

I'm thinking ..... wallpaper showing a crowd of people watching you whilst you are on the loo. find out which of your friends has performance anxiety...hehe

• Kirsty Cooper
    7 år sedan

Love this idea- so bold

• Barbara Dunstan
    7 år sedan

I think this sort of bold wallpaper is more a fad and will eventually need to come down, as it's all very confronting in a good way but a little too much for the eye to take in all the time I think but it will definitely be a talking point for the period of time it's up!!

• PRO
    Morel Construction Ltd
    7 år sedan

I do like them but it has to match the area and paint around image must match. Although not the biggest fan of the books in bathroom. seems a little much

• PRO
    Rebecca Lu Photography
    7 år sedan

Great idea. really interesting

• PRO
    Enza Benincasa
    7 år sedan

Exciting and inviting.

• PRO
    Heathurst Coatings
    7 år sedan

Yes love it. Making a comeback from them groovy 80s wallposters.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.