jodybronovich

Need help chosing kitchen cabinet colours that will go with Jarrah

jodybronovich
7 år sedan

I have a whole new kitchen going into my weather board and iron federation home. Jarrah floor boards. Walls will be Dulux natural white. I have a caesar stone composite benchtop in Sea Foam. I am not looking for a federation style but also not ultra modern. What colours go with Jarrah floor boards?

Kommentarer (6)

• how2girl
    7 år sedan
    Do you mean Ocean Foam? if so it has some very light grey tones. Have a look at Dulux Grey Pebble half strength or one of the cooler whites like Lexicon (half) which would help tone down the redness of the floor. I have Jarrah floors currently with Snow benchtops & White on White cabinetry.
  • jodybronovich
    Författare
    7 år sedan

Hi, yes Ocean foam engineered stone, sorry I meant what colour for kitchen cupboards.

• petapea
    7 år sedan

If you want to make the floor he most noticeable feature, I'd go crisp white cabinets; if you want the cabinets to shine more, I've heard grey complements jarrah. All the best, love to see pic of final choice!

• robandlyn
    7 år sedan

Search 'jarrah in kitchens in photos' on this website and see what look appeals to you. I would go white cabinets.

• becmepham
    7 år sedan

I would do gloss or satin white cabinets in Formica Snow Drift or Laminex Polar White or use a grey on the bottom cupboards & white on the overhead cupboards for more depth & interest instead of an all white kitchen.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.