swtbabygir05

Shutter color

KC
7 år sedan

What color should i paint the shutters?

Kommentarer (3)

• hsharrington
    7 år sedan

Hi KC! Whatever color you decide on, you'll need to repeat it somewhere else on that side of the house so that it looks cohesive. Right now your shutters are white like the stair railing and column.

Think about glossy black for the shutters and the front door. It would offset the brick and the yellow siding quite well and add some "snap!" to the front of the house.

Also think about something like a big metal star or architectural salvage piece on the wall between the window and the front porch. It's very empty right now. If you like to garden you could even do a couple of planter boxes bolted to the wall and filled with bright red geraniums or other flowering plants or herbs.

Another alternative would be to do a warm burgundy-red shutters and door. You would need to choose the red carefully so that it didn't fight with the brick, but it would look great with the yellow and white you have now. Here's a Benjamin Moore version of what I'm thinking of, see what you think.

• PRO
    Linda McHale
    7 år sedan

I agree with above, and especially like the idea of introducing the red shutters and door. Good feng shui!

• emmarene9
    7 år sedan

Dark royal blue

KC thanked emmarene9
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.