paulaisaacs

size and quantity of your blue and white Spanish tiles?

Paula Isaacs
7 år sedan
Could you tell me the size of your blue and white Spanish tiles? and quantity I need about 320 square feet.
Thanks,
Paula
OLD TILES - Old Patterned Tile - OLD ANTIQUE TILE - Old Tiles - LUXURY STYLE .es · Mer info

Kommentarer (8)

• PRO
    www.LUXURYSTYLE.es
    7 år sedan

Hello,size is 8"x8" of each tile.

Quantity available - more that 500sq ft of surface

Price - 5USD/tile

Please let me know if you have any other question or comments

Thank you

Luigi

WWW.LUXURYSTYLE.ES

• Paula Isaacs
    Författare
    7 år sedan

Are these tiles navy blue or black?

• Paula Isaacs
    Författare
    7 år sedan

Are these cement tiles and are they old? Thank you.

• PRO
    www.LUXURYSTYLE.es
    7 år sedan

Hello,yes these tiles are really old salvaged from old spanish home.The colors is - black and crema white.We have also in stock tiles in red color and other tiles in white/red colors.I attached pictures.All best Luigi.WWW.LUXURYSTYLE.ES

• Paula Isaacs
    Författare
    7 år sedan

Do you have 175 sq feet in the the red and white cement tiles?

• Paula Isaacs
    Författare
    7 år sedan

Do you happen to know the age of the black and white tiles and red and white tiles? Are the red tiles more brown or red?

• PRO
    www.LUXURYSTYLE.es
    7 år sedan

Hello,these tiles was salvaged from spanish home build in 1935 year.The red/white tiles are more RED color.The quantity - red/white old tiles we have in stock 215sq ft of surface.All are clean ready to lay.

Please let me know if you have any other question.

All best Luigi

WWW.LUXURYSTYLE.ES

• PRO
    www.LUXURYSTYLE.es
    7 år sedan

Good day Paula,do you want order some red/white or black/white old tiles ? Please let me know via email.Thank you Luigi.WWW.LUXURYSTYLE.ES

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.