hzdeleted_37712513

Need Help in locating granite worktop for my kitchen

User
7 år sedan
I am finding it extremely difficult to find a light coloured granite worktop for a white gloss kitchen and would like to avoid the traditional Kasmir whites etc. I like something with a peachy light colour and have seen the perfect example in a photo of a kitchen on your website. It is called Solarius granite , counteredge, but I can't see what colour it is or where I would be able to purchase it from.

Would you be able to assist me please ?
Kind Regards
Dawn

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    User
    7 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 7 år sedan

Dawn this is a design forum and the pics on Houzz come from a multitude of sources. The picture that you found should have indicated it's source and the firm that sells it. I searched for the product and this page has a link to a few companies that sell it, but as we can't see where you are, we can't advise on those in your locale. solaris granite

If i were you i'd google 'solaris granite' and then narrow it down to your area. If you look at images of it, it's actually a lot darker than you think. It's a dark beige with brown veins.

Counteredge is a company on Houzz not part of the granite range. They sell Solaris Granite, which is the colour name you want.

I think you might like this colour better - Ivory Fantasy it's readily available from a lot of companies:- It's light and airy with the peach tones that you wanted.

• PRO
    Zara Kitchen Design
    7 år sedan
    Hi Dawn,

I'm not where you live, but we do have samples including Ivory Fantasy in our showroom in Wokingham (Berkshire).

Regards
    Simon
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.