Is that stamp concrete?

kellie280
11 år sedan
Various Projects · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    PGS Concrete Designs, LLC
    11 år sedan
    Hi Kellie, yes this is running bond brick.
  • kellie280
    Författare
    11 år sedan
    I love your work. Do you know a professional in the South Jersey area. for I'm looking for someone who knows how to do stamped colored contere patio and side walk.
  • PRO
    PGS Concrete Designs, LLC
    11 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 11 år sedan
    Thank you very much Kellie!

Do you have any rough parameters for your project? I have traveled around the US doing work, if your project were large enough I could travel to NJ. If you want to share the details of what you are looking for in an email: pgsconcrete@cox.net, I can let you know if that is possible.

By any chance do any show up on Houzz in your area? I did a search for the BBB in New Jersey, I found six companies that are located in NJ, though I don't know if any are close to where you live.

http://atlanticprovinces.bbb.org/Find-Business-Reviews/name/stamped+concrete/NJ/

You can start here and perhaps reach out to Ready Mix concrete companies in your area for their go-to stamped concrete installer, And a third option would be to go to google and type in stamped concrete in the search field, local companies will appear in the search results. I wish you the best on your project Kellie! Let me know either way.

Patric
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.