burdiis1

Your home is stunning and I love the art over the bed!

Deb Burdi
7 år sedan
The art over the bed is amazing and probably an original, right? I was wondering if it's painted or if it's pieces of painted wood? If painted, would you know who I could contact about possible prints? Thank you!
Mountain Contemporary in Western NC · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    Tamara Heather Interior Design, LLC
    7 år sedan

Hi Deb, thank you so much for your kind words and question. Angel choirs started singing as soon as I saw this painting, and I knew by hook or by crook it was coming home with me. Yes, it is an original oil painting, by Canadian artist Andrew Peycha. He has a whole line called "linear paintings" which are similar to this one. You can learn more about the artist and his work at andrewpeycha.com. Cheers and happy new year!

• Deb Burdi
    Författare
    7 år sedan

Thank you so much for your quick response! An angel chorus goes off for me too every time I look at this photo. I've checked out his wonderful site, and now have even more to sigh over. I was delighted to see that one of the galleries representing him is relatively close by. Will call them tomorrow and if the sticker shock is too much for me, I can at least visit in person every now and then... LOL!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.