love_love59

Wallpaper problems

Love Love
7 år sedan
senast redigerad:7 år sedan

I have this beautiful wallpaper which has a lovely lustre to it in a very light gold which changes colour through the day and I desperate to use it but I just cant find a complementary or contrasting paint solution. Help.

Kommentarer (12)

• apple_pie_order
    7 år sedan

Medium or charcoal gray.

• Love Love
    Författare
    7 år sedan

Oh im not sure im that bold. :) for every wall?

• PRO
    ccaro4
    7 år sedan
    Take the wallpaper to paint store and have them create a color just for you.
  • Love Love
    Författare
    7 år sedan

Its metallic though??

• cramps36
    7 år sedan
    The problem is that it's not reading metallic to us. The photo isn't true to what you are describing(on my monitor at least). Maybe you need to have an hour of consult with a designer to help you with this one. Good luck and the wallpaper looks pretty!
  • christina405
    7 år sedan

What is the room? What colors are rooms nearby? The paper is beautiful. When you say it's a light gold, is the sample in the photo a different color than what you will actually be using?

• PRO
    Leslie Driscoll Design
    7 år sedan

It reminds me of a toile pattern. You could look through World of Interiors or Veranda magazines that show interiors that are more traditional and eclectic with punchy colors. It's hard to tell from the monitor photo but you could possibly use greens or reds with this paper. Could work it into a Victorian or Arts & Crafts styling too. Makes a strong statement! The furnishings and other colors need to hold their own with it.

• shirlpp
    7 år sedan

Is this a powder room?

• PRO
    DC interiors
    7 år sedan
    I agree with the charcoal suggestion.
  • PRO
    Flo Mangan
    7 år sedan
    I am seeing glossy black with some bright color accents. Let me find photo for inspiration.
  • PRO
    Flo Mangan
    7 år sedan

Ideas · Mer info
    Black and white wallpaper with interesting design, (picture yours) and black ceiling and black lower walls and bright white trim. Then great bright granny apple green accents. This would work really well in a powder bath. Not sure how much wallpaper you have but this could work and would be stunning!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.