archie_r

decoration ideas for smaller eichler type with views

Archie R
7 år sedan
senast redigerad:7 år sedan

I have an empty house I'm looking to decorate. The living area has a great view and a nice fireplace, but isn't very large - it's basically a moderate sized living room and a dining area in an L-shape. Anyone have good ideas for what to do with the space and/or the bedroom? I got some great comments here earlier telling me to leave the fireplace intact

Photos are from the staging, right now it's totally empty. I think the colors from the staging were pretty good but I don't know where a TV would go and I'm not very experienced choosing items. My wife likes cowhide rugs but otherwise I'm a blank slate

Thanks for any ideas!

living area facing windows

living area facing away from windows

facing dining area

bedroom

patio

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    HMH Development Inc
    7 år sedan

Can the tv go directly to right of fireplace between hearth and shelf? Where is connection?

• Archie R
    Författare
    7 år sedan

it would fit there, but should i put a sofa directly across from there?

• PRO
    HMH Development Inc
    7 år sedan

Just some ideas..

Custom White Oak Hardwood Floors · Mer info

Contemporary Living Room · Mer info

Upper West Side Residence · Mer info

Euclid Residence · Mer info

Minotti · Mer info

Not knowing actual dimension, it is a bit hard to determine what will fit. A rough floor plan with dimensions will get houzzers to help a bit more.

• PRO
    Stone Heart Art
    7 år sedan

I would put t.v. where painting is over couch. I would put one of these hearts on the shelf next to the fireplace.

• teachermurph
    7 år sedan

What a beautiful house!! I would probably copy everything the stager did, (if I could afford it-ha ha!) but maybe with slightly less muted tones in the family room. It seems like the tv could only go in one of two places, like the previous commenters said. You could move the couch across from the fireplace if you place the tv in that hearth/shelf area, and it would still look good, in my opinion. Congratulations on a stunning home!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.