nemobaby

Bedroom lamps

nemobaby
7 år sedan
Any ideas for what lamps would look good? Don't mind all the stuff on the nightstands. Thanks!

Kommentarer (8)

• tatts
    7 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 7 år sedan

Swing-arm lamps on the wall. Keep the nightstand tops free. Lamps are the one thing that does not have to sit on something.

And that mirror is too small and blah (and predictable). Try something with some color.

• nemobaby
    Författare
    7 år sedan
    Can you show me example of what should go on the wall?
  • PRO
    ReStyle Home Staging, LLC
    7 år sedan

What, if any other colors are you using in the room? That would help me to give you some suggestions.

• nemobaby
    Författare
    7 år sedan
    Don't really have any other colors, furniture is black with silver handles, walls are gray, I usually go pretty neutral but wouldn't mind adding in some kind of color, I can return the mirror as I just bought it unsure if I would keep it
  • PRO
    7 år sedan

OK, just wanted to be sure anything I recommend would work with the colors you are using. I like the swing arm lamps someone posted above. Another option that would look good is a stacked glass ball lamp like this:

https://www.wayfair.com/Safavieh-Keeva-Ball-27-Table-Lamps-Set-of-2-LIT4113A-SET2-FV39696.html

• PRO
    7 år sedan

If you are interested in adding a bit of color, I used some pops of turquoise in this room and then added some warmth with the wood mirror and turned lamps. Hope this helps!

Tower of Town Lake · Mer info

• kjg3
    7 år sedan

Here are some different styles.

Elk Home D2621 Openwork - One Light Table Lamp · Mer info

Lena Ceramic Table Lamp, Teal · Mer info

Decor Therapy 29" Mercury Glass Table Lamp · Mer info

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.