maire_lohan84

Ensuite versus walk in wardrobe

Maire
7 år sedan
We are in the process of renovating an old bungalow. in our original plan we had a large walk in wardrobe and ensuite in the master bedroom, with a main bathroom and a back toilet. we are now considering making the walk in wardrobe smaller and using the space to add an ensuite to a second bedroom. do you think there's a need for a second ensuite or would you keep the space for a larger wardrobe. there will be 4 bedrooms in total. Thanks a mil for your opinions!

Kommentarer (7)

• User
    7 år sedan

Ensuite....definitely. Not only will it increase the value of property....you can never have too many bathrooms!

• A B
    7 år sedan

I would prefer 2 good size bathrooms for a 4 bed house than 3 smaller ones. A large walk in wardrobe for the master would be a huge plus for me too

• PRO
    Ruth Turner Interior Design Ltd
    7 år sedan

Ensuite definitely. Always comes in handy for guests and may add value to your house.

• Jonathan
    7 år sedan
    Depends on how you occupy the space. It always amazes me that people use a tiny ensuite and the only time the big family bathroom gets used is twice a year when guests stay. Of course if you have a house full of people more bathrooms might be useful but if it is just two of you I say spread out into more of your house and have smaller facilities for the occasional guest visit. Enjoy your walk in wardrobe and use the better bathroom.
  • PRO
    Nordikka - Bespoke Furniture & Steel Doors
    7 år sedan

I also don't understand of the mini en suites and no space for clothes. I have so many clothes I could not swap my wardrobe space for en suite . If you need help with a wardrobe or walk in please get in touch

https://www.slidingwardrobessolutions.co.uk/

• Daisy England
    7 år sedan
    En suite. Personally I don't need the wardrobe space. I'd much rather have the ensuite. What ordinary people need a huge amount of hanging space?
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.