michelebezjak

Fill in the wall idea? Need bookshelves

Michele Bezjak
7 år sedan

I have this piece the TV is on and I really love it, however it is too small for this walll. I would like to keep it but wondering if anyone has any bookshelf ideas to go on each side that would go with the dark brown? excuse the mess beside it, we are redoing the floors and kitchen. We would mount the TV once everything is complete in house.

Kommentarer (7)

• PRO
    Lee Meier Interiors
    7 år sedan

What's wrong with doing a wall to wall built-in? A little extra storage for the kiddos, too. Still able to mount TV or on top of unit.

• PRO
    Lee Meier Interiors
    7 år sedan

It's too bad you can't use it as a sideboard or as a sofa table

• Lindsay K
    7 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 7 år sedan

Maybe a floor lamp on one side, and a large plant on the other...or an art/plant combo. I don't think you have to have matching bookshelves. If you really need the storage of shelves though, you could do that. Since you like the sideboard, I would try to work with it though.

• sznns
    7 år sedan

Do you need the bookshelves for storage or just to fill the wall? Maybe floating shelves would work? Or if you just think it's too bare, perhaps some art work, floor lamp, plant, etc would be something to explore?

• er612
    7 år sedan

I agree that if you don't need bookshelves for storage, I wouldn't add them. I would break up the wall with a chair and floor lamp.

• calidesign
    7 år sedan

I like your console. I would look for tall shelves for one side, maybe in metal with wood or glass shelves, and then use artwork on the other side of the TV.

Chicago Loft Apartment · Mer info

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.