elianae_braga

Does the seat comes with the toilet?

Eliana E Braga
7 år sedan
Swiss Madison SM-1T254 St. Tropez 0.8 / 1.28 GPF One-Piece - White · Mer info

Kommentarer (14)

• PRO
    Sol Lux Alpha / Sarter Construction & Design, Inc.
    6 år sedan

Is the seat a "soft close" model?

• PRO
    Swiss Madison LLC
    6 år sedan

Hello, yes this is a soft close model.

Thanks!

• PRO
    Swiss Madison LLC
    6 år sedan

Hello, thank you for reaching out! Yes, the toilet seat is included with the toilet.

• Ellen Pavlakos
    6 år sedan

How high the toilet is? I am looking for something about 18"

• Ellen Pavlakos
    6 år sedan

High of toilet. Not the tank.

• PRO
    Swiss Madison LLC
    6 år sedan

Hi,

Below is a spec of the whole toilet.

• Lynn MM
    6 år sedan

Unfortunately mine was just installed and it came with the wrong sized seat. Such a disappointment because it's one of the last things to go in my new bathroom and after a month-long renovation we were excited about using the bathroom! We checked the package when it arrived but the seat was wrapped separately so we didn't think to check the size of it. I'll update this with the resolution after I hear back from the manufacturer. Right now I'm bummed out. (pun intended)

• hkhan29j
    6 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 6 år sedan

Mine seat is also small, ( its the same size as shown in the above picture). I don't know how to get the right size?

• PRO
    Swiss Madison LLC
    6 år sedan

Hello,

Please give up a call at 1-434-623-4766 ext 205 so we are able to better assist you with your order.

Thank you!

• Dafina Carter
    6 år sedan
    Curious to know if the seat issue was resolved quickly.
  • hkhan29j
    6 år sedan

Yes mine is resolved, they sent me the correct size.

• dee stradling
    6 år sedan

can a regular toilet seat be used with this toilet?

• PRO
    Swiss Madison LLC
    6 år sedan

Hello,

Unfortunately this toilet's unique design does not allow it to be compatible with other standard toilet seats. Our other toilets such as the SM-1T205 and the SM-1T803 are both compatible with other standard toilet seats.

Thank you!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.