anne_jones83

problems with choosing artwork

Anne Jones
7 år sedan

I have a long rectangular lounge room with almost black feature walls on one long side and one short. WE purchased bright orange 3 piece lounge and then black and white polyurethane matching buffet, coffee table and end table. We have no idea what kind of artwork will work with the colours to put on the wall on top of the lounge.

Kommentarer (13)

• LesleyH
    7 år sedan
    I think a safe bet would be black and white artwork and/or photographs. Make sure you love the pieces and also white should be the dominent colour. Examples below. I can picture this. Are you also planning on having a large rug?
  • allanaspree
    7 år sedan

Can you post photos of the room?

• PRO
    2 FIND and DESIGN
    7 år sedan
    Some inspiration via Pinterest
  • PRO
    Milray Park
    7 år sedan

Hi Anne, if you wish to get free advice from a professional interior designer, have a look at Milray Park Online Design Bar.

Our Design Team would be more than happy to help you find the perfect artwork :)

• LesleyH
    7 år sedan
    Milray Park - time to prove your design ability by giving suggestions. Cutting and pasting the same comment over and over again is getting really annoying.
  • Anne Jones
    Författare
    7 år sedan

Sorry to annoy you Lesley, This is the first time I have been on a website like this and I didn't realize that you would see the first lot of comments. I thought it was a referral service Houz to from Milray Park.

• cloudpants
    7 år sedan
    Anne Jones I'm sure LesleyH is not annoyed with you. Milray Park keep posting the same comment over and over and don't provide advice or suggestions - which is what this Houzz forum is all about. We love design dilemmas like yours!
  • cloudpants
    7 år sedan
    Ps: Agree that it would be great if you could post photos of your room. The photos might provide some inspiration.
    Anne Jones thanked cloudpants
  • LesleyH
    7 år sedan
    Anne Jones, you posted a perfect dilemma and, as you can see, people love to help. We just want companies like Milray Park not to not to use design dilemma as an advertising platform.
    Anne Jones thanked LesleyH
  • PRO
    Nelson Interior Stylists
    7 år sedan

Hi Guys.

You said you have an orange sofa.

I think you need to work within your colour pallete which seems to be black, orange and wood.

Here is something i found online. Its a resin picture and one was designed by Karen Oneil.

• LesleyH
    7 år sedan
    Try paintings from some of these companies below.
  • PRO
    Sonja Robar - Abstract Artist
    7 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 7 år sedan

Hi Anne,

I had trouble saving your image so have used another with an orange lounge.
    Have a look at how these different coloured artworks, complement an orange lounge. Perhaps they will inspire you to decide what colours will/won't suit your space.

Good luck, Anne!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.