va10anna

Victorian tiles

va10anna
7 år sedan
What is the hallways with and what are the size of the octagonal ?and square tiles
Victorian Style Floor Tiles · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Junction 8 Tile & Stone Ltd
    7 år sedan

Hi

The main floor in the hall consists of Harrogate pattern ..... white octagans 106x106mm with black square inserts 37x37mm . The border is called Kingsley & shown using black rectangles 151x24mm, white triangles 73x52x52mm & black squares 53x53mm .

We offer a CAD design service which costs £30.00 incl. vat . If i can have details of the size of the area you wish to tile an image of how the completed floor will look can be supplied with costing for tiles . The CAD design charge is refundable against an order if tiles are purchased .

If you require samples or have any further questions please ring me on 07895 588418 .

Kind Regards

Mike Smy

Junction 8 Tile & Stone

Tel : 0151 357 4003

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.