candy656

renovation & extensions to start mid march - 1901 semi detached

candy656
7 år sedan

We are about to start a large (our first renovation) on our 1901 semi, it will be brought bang up to date with a modern interior, bi-fold and floor to ceiling windows in the master suite. I am struggling with design and finishes - we want a modern, clean lines, but on the other hand we have two large dogs who enjoy puddles and mud so we cant have white! but still want quite a slick look. we are looking down the lines of porcelain wood effect tiles throughout downstairs and a lava grey kitchen. Any thoughts suggestions??

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    OnePlan
    7 år sedan
    If you have your fridge and freezer in the kitchen rather than the utility - it would free up space in the utility for a shower tray and spray tap for dog cleaning after walks in the utility ... might help ?
    candy656 thanked OnePlan
  • PRO
    Home By Design Ltd
    7 år sedan
    Great idea OnePlan.

I'm just popping in to say I'm quite happy to help you with the design of the kitchen and utility.

You won't be disappointed with our price and quality compared to the high street stores.

I would go for a washed grey wood effect porcelain tile. Then use the wall units in the kitchen as complimentary but the base as contrast.

Drop us a message if you would like

Jade
  • A B
    7 år sedan

My honest opinion is that it seems top heavy. There are only 2 sofas in the whole house for 4 bedrooms (plus guests). Apart from that it looks fab and as you have an outside door on the utility you should definitely get a dog shower!!

http://www.livesimplybyannie.com/ideal-room-wash-station-mudroom/

• PRO
    Smart Showers Ltd
    7 år sedan

Best of luck with the renovation!

When you come to choosing items for your bathroom and kitchen, do check out our website: http://www.smartshowers.co.uk/The-Collections

We have plenty of shower heads and systems that meet your modern, clean lines criteria from the Modern Minimalist Collection to Spa Ambiente (for shower columns).

MODERN MINIMALIST | The Collections · Mer info

Vehla MySlim Ambiente | Ultra-Slim Shower Column · Mer info

Plus, there are plenty of contemporary-style kitchen taps to choose from:

Zoom | 360° Swivel Kitchen Tap · Mer info

Acquerelli | Industrial Kitchen Mixer · Mer info

Do let me know if you require any further information.

Thanks,

Maxine, Smart Showers Ltd

candy656 thanked Smart Showers Ltd
  • candy656
    Författare
    7 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 7 år sedan

thanks guys we are having a large american style fridge freezer in the kitchen - the freezer and fridge in the utility are just for the dogs food!! we are having a outside hot and cold tap for washing dogs outside the utility.. that was my compromise as i wanted the utility to be more of a dog room for wet and muddy dogs! which it still will be i guess. The layout of furniture was put in by the architect so we could gage the size and workable space as seeing it with no furniture it was hard to visualize, but thanks for the comments and we will look at that :-) Although a 4 bedroom there is only me and my partner and our two dogs - bedroom 4 is being made into a small walk in wardrobe.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.