mhari_mcphail

Make Up Room Ideas

Mhari McPhail
7 år sedan

Looking for ideas to create a separate dedicated, personal "Make Up Room" in the house - my own wee space! Any decor and accessories ideas? I quite like French style and like pinks, monochrome and metallics like rose gold.

Kommentarer (6)

• Mhari McPhail thanked A B
  • kikiamack
    7 år sedan
    It's worth looking at Maisonsdumonde.com as they are a French interiors company that delivers to the UK, prices in sterling. They have lots of furniture and accessories to choose from.

http://www.maisonsdumonde.com/UK/en/produits/fiche/copper-copper-coloured-metal-wall-mirror-36-x-63-cm-169632.htm
    Mhari McPhail thanked kikiamack
  • Jonathan
    7 år sedan
    Be sure to get the lighting right so that you leave the house the right colour!
    Mhari McPhail thanked Jonathan
  • PRO
    Eden Home Solutions
    7 år sedan

Hi

I recently styled a small area of a wardrobe to work as a vanity.

Despite the area being tiny it needed to look rather luxe as well as giving the impression of light and space.

I used acrylic cut to size for shelving in front of the mirror to reflect light as well as acrylic storage for make up.

I incorporated some easy lighting that pushes on and off and downlights the area.

Additional toiletries such as cotton pads etc are stored in the drawer cabinet at the bottom.

For accessories, I chose a range of metals.

Brushes and mascaras are stored in gold and silver tea glasses. Tiny silver mercurised vases hold flowers to add colour and the upper accessories are in gold and pink.

I hope this tiny project helps give you some inspiration.

xj

Mhari McPhail thanked Eden Home Solutions
  • PRO
    Access Hardware Ltd
    7 år sedan

http://www.accesshardware.co.uk/product/x8810cu/

If you are looking for something a little more classic then how about rose gold cup handles for your drawers?

Access Hardware Copper handle range · Mer info

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.